Monday, May 26, 2014

Short & Sweet

Emails are just shorter and shorter! 

This week has been great! Saw a lot of miracles, and putting forth more and more faith. I feel like im in the middle of my mission and that things are rolling. 

I can't stop now! 

I can't think about leaving these people, I love them!!

A miracle we had is when we met a new investigator last week, picked him up and then met him again and taught the first lesson. When we were walking to the church together He turned to me and said, "I hear that I'm not allowed to smoke in your church....So I've decided from today on i won't smoke again!"- Miracle! But the great miracle was teaching him the restoration. I know that he was prepared by the Lord and his angels because as we taught of the great apostasy the light filled his mind. He couldn't stop saying how true it was. That he had always wondered why all the other churches said that God stopped speaking with man at the end of Christ's ministry and the death of the Apostles. It was amazing. I'm so humbled by the opportunity I have to see the elect come forth and desire the truths of the gospel. 


I love you and Hope you are all continuing to shine forth the Light of Christ. You have to be the angel that is sent by the Lord to declare the gospel, never shy from that responsibility and blessing. 

Love,
Elder Kaufusi

No comments:

Post a Comment