Monday, December 30, 2013

Quick

Momma,

This one really will be short! We get a P-day today and I MUST WEAR the clothes you sent me for christmas! I Love them soooooo much and just everything. Such an amazing year of christmas. I believe the whole mission had a good time both temporally and spiritually at our big conference. Anyways, I loved hearing from you all. Continue to be the amazing perfect family that I love so dearly, and I know the Lord will bless you!

Funny experience of the day: I broke another pullup bar....it hurt...

Spiritual experience: I was able to go to a ward i served in and see to little girls that I originally picked up as investigators get baptized. It was such a spiritually uplifting time and I cried so many tears of happiness for them. Seeing the ward members and that they remembered me was also a sweet blessing. 

I Love this work. !!!!


Love, Elder Kaufusi

No comments:

Post a Comment