Monday, August 19, 2013

Alright Mamma

Ok I'll try and be better with my emails... but we are just soooo busy all the time sitting down to email seems...ineffective. 

But I LOVE YOU ALL! Sounds like things are just going great! Love that everyone is happy and if you aren't....then keep the COMMANDMENTS (mosiah 2:41) but really the gospel is truly what brings happiness in this life and as we all strive to convert ourselves more and more our enjoyment of the gift of the Holy Ghost grows.
 
Dad...you are looking pretty grey.... I think you'd rock grandpa's pure white hair pretty well! Loved the Email, always a blessing to recieve strength from our family Patriarch. Team sounds a bit shaky...but as we learn from the scriptures faith overcomes fear and doubt! 

I'll come back with clouds of skinny glory to save the people of provo from fat king Bronson's reign of terror!
 
Mom! you look beautiful as ever!!! You are getting younger and I LOVE YOU! So provo high got a football facility...i guess the state or school dristrict needed to throw them a bone sometime. Well I hoope things are going great with you and you enjoy crying at my friends' homecomings. Take lots of pictures with them. In fact it would be really cool if you could get them to send me a video of their testimonies! I could use it for a training or something!
 
Lex! how's life sissy? Miss you, as always. Sounds like being a basketball coach is fun! how do your little girls do? please don't let anymore girls highschool basketball players shoot the ball with that weird cocked-back shot...its an abomination! But hows the doggy? Need anything? Things here are amazing. The work is sweeeeet! love the spirit that just is constantly around missionary work. You should refer some friends ;)
 
Hilary!...and that Bronson(son of the brown man) dude... Hey hows life? keep bronson in line and keep going to the Temple with him! Brons how's family home evening and scripture study coming? yeah you know i'm going to follow up on you with that! Be a beast this year because the whole mission knows you and if you don't I'll be an outcast....just kidding. but really, don't get hurt.
 
Daryl! Princess! first off we have a member that Looks like you!!!! no not an asian look but that Jasmin the princess look and everytime i see her I say "hey! you look like my little sister!" But anyways, congrats on making the news paper!!! keep on being amazing and humble and the Lord will continue to bless you.
 
Devin! you are pretty big now dude. I give you props....but I'll still destroy you with my mantle of missionary powers!!!! How's the mission prep going? ok dev, i have a commitment for you: Will you commit to going every day to seminary? I feel that if you do so, the Lord will lighten your burdens and make you the spiritual leader that you were chosen to be before the world was. (Abr 3)
 
Ok here's a miracle!
 
Here is a miracle from this week. In fact, it happened yesterday. So while we were at SPM our 책임자 talked about 오두막 모임. And when the other bishops and mission-leaders had the question of, " what happens when the times don't match up or when an investigator cancels," 김홍민 had me answer. I felt impressed to assure them that the Lord will provide if we put forth the faith. So I did, I bore testimony that as the members work with the missionaries to provide opportunities for missionary work the Lord will see our faith and even if things don't seem like they will work out, the Lord will bless us with another way. I felt the spirit as I bore witness of the Lord's mercy and desire for us to succeed. Well that night we had a planned meeting with our member and had an investigator all lined up to go. Well 20 minutes before leaving he didn't answer his phone.... We were a bit frightened and we found out that he wasn't going to make it. Well we spent those 20minutes calling all investigators and potentials that we had just met off the street, yet none answered or could come. There I was knowing that the spirit prompted me to bear witness that the Lord provides for these member-investigator meetings yet I was investigator-less. As I pondered I asked Elder Luker if we could say a prayer 5 minutes before we go. Relying on the spirit I had felt to testify to the stake leaders I asked Heavenly Father in faith that if it was his will, then to allow by some means for us to take an investigator to this amazing opportunity. Well we were out of time and we headed off towards the appointment. The other Elders in our area along with Elder Perry were coming from another direction and were coming after us. On the bus ride to the members we got a call from those Elders. On the way to the bus stop they met a kid that we had talked to a couple of weeks ago on the street. When Elder Perry asked him where he was going he said he was going to meet with the tall missionary and his other friend. So they told him that we had left for the members house and they brought him to the member's house and we had an amazing time. Now, we had no rememberance of this kid, yet he was on his way to see us. Truly the Lord answered our prayer and provided. I know this work is handled by powers greater than I'll ever know, and i'm grateful to be part of it.
 
Love you all! the Lord truly is watching over you and I.
 
Love,
Elder Kaufusi

PS.
Got a hold of the Referral from bishop and I will try and meet with him in the coming week. He actually lives not too far from my area. In fact, he lives in my last area! He's very busy with work and things right now but really nice and from his voice alone it sounds like he has a lot of potential! thanks Bishop Watt for always having a mind for the work of the Lord and being a valiant servant in His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment