Monday, October 7, 2013

Short again....Sorry


Sorry we are going on a little trip up north today so we got to go fast. 

We had an amazing fast sunday and we had a baptism. I'm so grateful to be where I am. Though I am weak, I like Nephi know in whom I've put my trust. Everyone sounds and looks like they are doing great. 

A miracle this week was just sunday. The Area seventy came and president and I had the opportunity to bear my testimony and introduce myself to the ward. I shared my favorite scripture of D&C 128:22.Talked about how the experience of joy that the gospel brings along with joy and happiness that comes from an assurance of hope.

The Savior has made the Way possible. We must follow, and bring our beloved brothers and sisters with us.

After the baptism a random kid who is anti-mormon and literally his mission in life is to "change people so that they stop being mormons" walked into the church. He has walked in a couple times before but we are just nice and brush him off. Well, somehow he ended up walking home with our convert that was baptized that day. We tried to chase them down but they had already got on the subway. We called our convert and his phone answered in his pocket on accident and we heard this anti-mormon kid just saying horrible things about the church and stuff. We were so worried, especially my companion because he loves him so much. We were driving home in the car and I could tell that my comp was on edge. I told him that if we have done all we could than the all we must do is put our trust in the Lord and believe that our convert was being watched over. A couple minutes later our convert called back and to our great surprise he told us that the anti-mormon kid was being rude and our convert doesn't put up with that stuff so he told the kid off and now I guess (thanks to our convert) the anti-mormon kid won't come back to the church ever again. 

What a huge blessing and miracle! I'm grateful that the Lord does assure us in our dealings with his beloved children. 

Anyways I Love you all, and pray that you are all finding the joy that comes with completely living the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Love,
Elder Kaufusi

No comments:

Post a Comment