Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kitties, Korea & Merry Christmas finally‏

Well hello there you wonderful little duckies!! 

Your are all so great and I LOVE YOU ALL!!! things here in my new area are going good.   I finally met with the investigators planning on getting baptized this next week and they are doing great! It was fun to teach one of them through our Mongolian member translating! Man I love it! What a blessing it is to be here! Well what else, my companion, (like i said), is full Korean so I'm learning a lot! He's being pretty patient with me and my lack of Korean ability so I'm super grateful for him. 

In this ward our mission leader is an American who actually is from Orem! His name is brother Clark and he's amazing! He is also the stake mission leader and he gave a presentation for the mission leaders with our stake president (who was his mission President), and it was awesome! I really feel like the whole stake in my area are just going to explode! I'm so excited and I pray I can be worthy of the Lord's blessings and that I might have the strength to work beyond my abilities. So, did you get my late Christmas box?... Did you like it?! Well if you want anything let me know! Sounds like everyone is busy! i love hearing from you all, it is such a blessing! Well, I pray for you all daily and I love you all so very much. 


LOVE ELDER KAUFUSI! 

ps. Mom, I have a Costco in this zone and so I shop at Costco and it reminded me of you! I ate all the samples just like you said...so we wouldn't have to buy lunch ha ha just kidding! But It made me think of you, I love you! O could you send me another list of all the places people I know have been called on missions? Well, I love you all again. 

I haven't gotten your St. Patrick day's package but hopefully tomorrow on Temple day. Send me pictures, I love seeing your lovely faces!  I am sending maybe 2 memory cards so yeah...

Lex. on the church grounds live a family of like 4 kitties.....so yes I'm helping them out whenever I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment