Sunday, March 31, 2013

WOW!‏

WOW!


Long week, but things are going good. Just had transfer calls and I will keep my current companion who is korean and finish 2 more weeks of the 12week program, but I will also train a new missionary!! SO, yeah another 3some! This will be the 3rd time on my mission I get the privilege to train 2 Elders.


It is great but of course a lot of responsibility. I pray I can do the Lord's will and help both of my companions become the missionaries the Lord expects.


 Well 2 weeks ago we had 3 baptisms and yesterday they were all confirmed! it was a miracle. I'm so grateful that I was able to see these three children of God gain the gift of the Holy Ghost. 


Well I don't have that much time, sorry Mom I know it kills you to get short letters but we are going to Seoul tower for a bit. 


Anyways, I love you all and I'm grateful for all you have done and continue to do for me.
Dad...Go fishing while in the islands. 
Mom....become president! 
Lex...YOLOSPTMG "you only live once, so prepare to meet God." (my new moto). 
Brons....Tell your honey hello from me, and keep working out. 
Daryl...Be a good example to all your friends and keep healing the knee! 
Devin....Prepare for the mission Brother!


Love the tallest missionary in Seoul Korea
Elder Kaufusi

No comments:

Post a Comment