Monday, February 25, 2013

Everybody Just Hug and Kiss

Well hello family!

I hope you all had a great 설날! that is the lunar new year holiday they celebrate here in Korea. It's a huge deal this weekend all the Koreans go to their hometown and have family parties and things.

My comp got to call home for the last time as a missionary ha it was fun. He didn't know what he wanted to say to them so we made a list. It is so strange because he is getting everything ready to go to BYU!  I am helping with everything and the other day I got to call the English Learning Center! but it didn't go through so I'll get to call America maybe today ha.

 The reason i didn't email yesterday was because of the Holiday. Everything was closed. SO I pulled a "mom", I did deep cleaning for P-day.....like 7Hours of cleaning! ha and we aren't done, so hopefully we can finish that up soon. Sounds like the family is great.

Sorry everyone has been sick.... especially you mom it makes me hurt to hear you were so sick! Don't over work yourself!
Brons....you aren't married yet, so when your mama is sick you and your little girl friend High tale it to the ER to see her!

Anyways Things are great here. the weather is cold, not a lot of snow but out here on the coast the wind just blows ice!

The work has slowed a little bit but we will keep pushing on. I know there is someone here for us to teach and bring salvation into their lives!  One of the miracles this week happened in the 부평 when the Sisters asked us to come bless their investigator who was in the hospital. So we went and what a blessing it was. When we got there this man was in a room with many other very injured people. It was so sad to see these children of God injured and without the gospel. However, when we saw this man it was so great to see the sisters talk to him and explain the blessing. It was easy to see that the sisters loved him and that he loved our sisters. Finally, being able to exercise our Priesthood authority was a miracle in itself. Even with all the commotion in the hospital behind a little curtain the Spirit of God was manifest through a priesthood blessing. it was great. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve. I love you all and pray for you daily. I know the Lord is taking care of you and I'm so grateful for his love.

 
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment