Monday, February 25, 2013

HOLY COW - Engaged 2-24-13

CONGRATS GORILLA BOY!!! AND JANE!!!! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE YOU WILL BE A WONDERFUL COUPLE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

 I'm so excited to hear more about the proposal! Ha everyone said that someone else would tell me about it and no one actually ended up telling me about it... So please let me know...Bronson.  This email is short because we are going to Seoul for my companion's Visa and also to go see President.

Well a lot has changed here in Korea, we had transfer calls and I'm being transferred to a place called Dong-Dae-Moon 동대문. It is awesome and I will be district Leader and trainer. It will be very exciting and I'm grateful for the opportunity the Lord is giving me to move and serve there. It was sad to say goodbye to the Ward yesterday. I gave a talk on happiness and talked about it being a choice. I shared 2 Nephi 5:27. After we had a big Ward lunch and it was sad to say goodbye to everyone. I've been here the longest, which isn't even that long (2 transfers, 3months) but I love the Ward. When we were leaving outside of the church the little kids swarmed me and for 20 minutes i had to try and pry little cute Korean kids off of me. One little girl wanted a picture but because of the chaos she couldn't get one and got bumped and she was so sad she started crying. I will really miss these people.

It made me think about the day I leave Korea and it just made me so sad....I love these people.

Anyways my new missionary is a Korean! Another Korean companion means a lot more Korean practice! it will be great! I love you all so much and I can't wait to hear more from you. I loved the valentines day box and so did the ward members. I'm so grateful to be here and I love the mission. A funny new thing, hilary knows elder Clearwater right? ha So he is my new A.P! so fun huh? Also, if there is just one thing I need I would have to say the DVD of 17 Miracles! we watched it for a zone activity and I wanted to cry like a baby. If you could send me that I would be very grateful because I want to watch it 100 times and cry 100 times. Really that Movie has such a profound affect on me. Please send!

Well i love you! Carry on in the work at home.
 Be Safe!
 
Love Elder Kaufusi

No comments:

Post a Comment